Wednesday, October 08, 2008

 

Bob Dylan Theme time radio 3 season

Imogen wrote in the shoutbox : Hi, I am trying to get hold of a complete set of recordings of Bob Dylans Theme Time Radio Hour - I am in Australia so miss most of the due to time differences - do you know where I can get them?
For those who want the older episodes check Theme Time Radio Hour Archive.
I checked two links and and it was very good. Needless to say I have all the shows of the first two years myself and already made some people very happy.
Today Bob Dylan started the new season and the first episode was called Money part one. What a choice in these days.... and it was fun again to listen to mister Bobby Zimmerman !

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures