Friday, November 21, 2008

 

Referring keywords

My blog is 'hosted' at Google's Blogspot. It's a blog about memories. I write/wrote about (mostly) oldies music. Big hits info will not be found here.
Visitors came to me by searching for artists like Elvis Presley, Emmylou Harris, Everly Brothers, Paul Anka, Jacques Brel, Rolling Stones, Beatles (in that order...), Fairport Convention, Little Richard, Sam the Sahm, Sam Cooke, Delaney and Bonnie, Connie Francis, Adamo, Roy Orbison and so many others.
Brothers and sisters also score quite well.
Popcorn is untill now, of course, the major music genre. Next month Christmas will be one of the major entries again.
This all means I seem to have something they are interested in and they hope to find rar-files of (live) albums which they can download.

Does this all make sense to you ? It does to me...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures