Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

Past, present, future ...... part 3 It's Popcorn time tonight !



Last part (and not the least !) of this radio serie is the present.
Is this Popcorn on the left ? Seems so. Is this Popcorn on the right ? No.
On the right is MISTER Popcorn Theo Dumoulin and his beautiful side-kick Brigitte !

In two hours from this posting (20 hrs CET) they will present another great Popcorn show on Laser radio. To join click the button Laser on the left of this BLog. At the site of Laser radio click on top 'luister' en you will have two wonderful hours of oldies. The majority of songs will be unknown (to you) and some of them will even have never been played on radio !
I assure you, when you love real oldies, you will have a very good time !
And if you like the show you can also click on my left button 'Popcornoldies'. A Belgium site give you a lot of info and is a very very good starting point.

The title of the show is I MIGHT like Popcorn.
After you've listened you WILL like Popcorn !
The playlist is in the comments.

In a few days I will give a link to some songs. Don't have the time anymore.

Labels:


Comments:
I might like Popcorn !

01-Brent, Tony - Ten lonely weekends
02-Prysock, Arthur - Before you break my heart
03-Clark, Dee - Bring back my heart
04-Doonican, Val - Dream on little dreamer
05-Edwards, Jackie - I don't know
06-Mary, Clen - Abbraciato con te
07-Freeman, Ernie - Conquest
08-Sink, Earl - Be good
09-Pitney, Gene - Keep telling yourself
10-Bystanders - Girls are made to love
11-Brown, Toby - Play the music keep on dancing
12-Buckner, Milt - Haunting me
13-Darin, Bobby - Dream lover
14-Brown, Ruth - I don't know
15-Dijon, Coby - Locked in the arms of love
16-Townsend, Ed - I might like it
17-Durain, Johnnie - People will talk
18-Peers, Donald - I've lost my love
19-Townsend, Ed - Down home
20-Connor, Tim - Maybe


21-Harper, Toni - Heavenly love
22-McKenzie, Scott - Look in your eyes
23-Denton, Mickey - Now you can't give them away
24-Celentano, Adriano - E voi ballate
25-Sinatra, Nancy - Think of me
26-Doren, Mamie van - Nobody but you
27-Turner, Dennis - My lady love
28-Adams, Bobby - Save these teardrops
29-Butler, Jerry - He will break your heart
30-Dee, Jackie - Strolypso dance
31-Clay, Cassius - Stand by me
32-Wade, Len - Which way do I go
33-King, Ben E - What a difference a day makes
34-Blondo, Lucky - Trop sage pour aimer
35-McDaniels, Gene - I don't want to cry
36-Fleetwoods - Venus
37-Moreno, Augie - Spanish Harlem
38-Wright, Nat - Sweet love
39-Darren, James - How sweet you are
40-Unknown Artist - Left me all alone
 
I do think Theo isn't a good DJ.!
Most of the time he talks through the song he's playing.
It's sad he does that, looks like he can start right off at the Hilversum radio stations.
What count on radio are the songs!! not that noise of a DJ through the records.
A pity for us music lovers.
But despite that the shows look good,can be better so.

Ronald.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures