Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

Richard, Cliff sings Elvis songs

Always quarreled with my little sister about Elvis and Cliff.
She adored Elvis the pelvis, I was a Cliff fan.
But time heals all wounds, we now like them both.

Elsewhere (can't say where ... but since a few weeks the guy is already some kind of friend) I noticed a fantastic piece about Elvis.

Watched today the UK Cup final soccer between Liverpool and Westham United (which my fav 'the hammers' did loose).
During the match I had a little thought about how to reply to him.
Came up with the idea to counter attack him with some Elvis songs sung by Cliff.
Are here more sir Cliff fans who can help ? :-)

Hope you like the idea and if so look in the comments for the info.

Labels:


Comments:
Well done

roger
 
I have never seen this cd around.Is it possible that it can be reposted.I Would be very greatful. THANK YOU.
 
Richard, Cliff sings Elvis songs.

This is a personal 'home made bootleg' (made at least five years ago) consisting of songs taken from various vinyl, so no official LP/CD.

01 - Angel
02 - King Creole
03 - Don't
04 - One night
05 - I gotta know
06 - Blue suede shoes
07 - All shook up
08 - Money honey
09 - Honky tonk angel
10 - Baby I don't care
11 - That's allright mama
12 - Wonderful world
13 - Heartbreak hotel
14 - Teddy bear
15 - Take good care of her
16 - My way
17 - His latest flame
18 - How great Thou art
19 - Jailhouse rock
20 - Love letters
21 - Blue moon
22 - Unchained melody
23 - Lawdy miss Clawdy
24 - Softly as I leave you
25 - Can't help falling in love
26 - I just can't help believing

Link :
http://rapidshare.com/files/5633219/R_CsEs_hmb__JD.rar

Pass : JD_061201
 
Wonderful Man...Simply Wonderful

Retirement can be sweet!!!

Thanks for sharing
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures