Monday, July 03, 2006

 

Emmylou Harris again

Listened today on my work (it was way too hot to really work) to some beautiful Buddy Holly songs from my about 100 vinyl one's.
One did strike me again : Learning the game. Such a great song.

Came home and played 2 LP's (of course digitalized already some years ago).
One by Harry Nilsson and one by Emmylou Harris.
Emmylou's 1980 LP Roses in the Snow is so interesting.
On it is a wonderful song by Charles & Ira Louvin : You're Learning. Really thrills me.

I placed the necessary 'needle' in the comment ..... You don't need it when you want to listen to your own CD but for my vinyl it is !

If you like it as much as I do you can buy it at various places.

And please, please don't forget her new great Duet CD made with Mark Knopfler 'All the roadrunning' which is available everywhere !

Labels:


Comments:
Please, Emmylou Haris is very special, but Linda Rodstand is very wonderfull when sings Neil Young e Roy Orbison (Blue Bayou).
Post one of cd de Linda, please
Best is "Living in USA".Thanks, very thank.I'm Brazil, Fortaleza Ceará.Very beautiful girls and beaches.
 
furyorlando,
I have your request, but will take time ...
Here's a link I 'found' on the internet ...
>>
Date: 23:47:58 on Monday, July 03, 2006
Name: NN ...
Subject: linda ronstadt - living in the usa
linda ronstadt - living in the usa

http://rapidshare.de/files/23425004/0015.rar

101 back in the USA.mp3 7Mb
102 when i grow too old to dream.mp3 9Mb
103 just one look.mp3 8Mb
104 alison.mp3 8Mb
105 white rythym & blues.mp3 10Mb
201 all that you dream.mp3 9Mb
202 ooh baby baby.mp3 8Mb
203 mohammeds radio.mp3 10Mb
204 blowing away.mp3 7Mb
205 love me tender.mp3 6Mb
read first.txt 1Kb

Files: 11 Folders: 0 Total size: 80Mb
>>
 
Driving around and it seems that the witches hunt is in high season.
Your link is gone too.
We'll get'em.
Cheers
 
Yair,
not only this one !!
 
Harris, Emmylou - Roses in the snow 1980

01-Roses In The Snow
02-Wayfaring Stranger
03-Green Pastures
04-The Boxer
05-Darkest Hour Is Just Before Dawn
06-I'll Go Stepping Too
07-You're Learning
08-Jordan
09-Miss The Mississippi And You
10-Gold Watch And Chain

Link :

http://rapidshare.com/files/4942918/H_E-Rits_80.rar

Pass : JD_061126
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures