Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Pauline : many, many thanks !

Today was a sad day.

First off all it's my birthday and when you're on the wrong side of life expectancy .... :-)

Secondly it was the last day Pauline was at the office. Remember when I hired her at our former employer. That lasted only 5 years : because of a reorganisation we had to leave. Started a bussiness of my own and (of course ...) Henny, Anja and Pauline came along.
After 20 years of loyal service Pauline left us today.
Tonight we had a farewell dinner and when she wants to know the time she will think of us ...
Pauline, it was a pleasure to have had you 'on board'. Thank you sooooo much !!

And 'my girls' : thank you again for that great music book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
happy birthday & many many more for you ahead.
 
happy birthday & many many more for you to come.
 
Happy Birthday!
Life is a wonderful thing given to us!
 
much too late but...:
Happy birthday dear Hans, I wish you had a great day.

J. (or better known as Rog)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures