Saturday, February 24, 2007

 

Belgium 'Popcorn' invasion ?

While working and listening to 'Popcorn V-Rocket radio' I notice a Belgium invasion..... :-)
See people from Lokeren, Lede, Geraardsbergen, Kapellen, Berlare, Bever coming by.
What's up ? What's happening ? Is there something I can do for ya ?

Well here's something you Belgium can do for me :-)
During the first 2007 popcorn prg by Theo Dumoulin januari he played two unidentified songs. Your fellow countryman 'Witte' said he knew/had both of them.
The day after I wrote we'll 'hang him' if he should be wrong.
A few days later I got mail by 'mister Mellow Theo' himself proving 'Witte' was wrong on one song. So he has to be hanged.....!!!!!

Hangman
Hangman provided by The Free Dictionary

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures