Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

Gia Maione & Louis Prima

In the last Popcorn show (may 3) Theo Dumoulin played a superb nice song called 1964-Maione, Gia - On the other side of tears.
On the chat (where we live discuss the program) there was a question who this lady might be. No problem to tell.
Louigi Prima was first married to Keely Smith. Go back a few days on my Blog to get some info about Keely and to watch her great way of entertainment in the show.
They divorced and Gia Maione first was Louis' new girlfriend, later married him and at last became his widow.
Here's a Dailymotion clip of Gia taken from an interview how she looked back at that time. It's really worth to watch I promise ya.

Gia Maione & Louigi Prima - I want you to be my baby.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for this great Blog my friend!
 
Hi Bille, saw your multiply posting place.
Nice place, so will come back there !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures