Monday, April 02, 2007

 

On this day 1947 : so Emmylou Harris turns 60 years YOUNG of age !

Emmylou Harris turns 60 years young today.
When you have been with me on this Blog from the very beginning you'll know she's my all time fav female singer !

I could post (again) an entire album but I have something special for ya to celebrate her birthday.

Only few know (or seem to know ??) that in 1974 Emmylou Harris, under the name Hannah Brown, appeared on a single by the John Guernsey Group - All The King's Horses (released on the Sweet Breeze label).

So go quickly to the comment section to get this specialty !!!

Labels:


Comments:
John Guernsey Group ft Hannah Brown (= Emmylou Harris) - All the King's horses 1974

Note, it's a single and so this file is only 7MB.

Copy and paste into one link :
htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/24013769/GG_JftHB__EH__-ATKH_JD.rar
Pass : JD_070402

When you see this in Google cache (or similar) you have to go to my Blog and the comments otherwise you cannot copy this !
 
Great work dude...
 
Thank you Jean. I was fortunate to see Emmylou in New Orleans in the late 90's and I just love her voice. It is so strange and otherworldly, and yet, it is a country voice totally.

Cheers from Medellín, Colombia,

Juan

PS: Check out my blog!:

hotshitrecords.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures