Tuesday, July 17, 2007

 

Star Sisters presents Andrews Sisters Medley

November 11 last year I posted a story about the Dutch Star Sisters in Concert. I offered a LP on which they were bringing back the WWII years. Also on 18 february this year I did a little issue about them as Stars on 45.

Yesterdays post about The Andrews Sisters brings me back again to the Star Sisters.

Here's a little Youtube video of the Star Sisters in Concert. Isn't it nice to see all the sleeve pictures who were included in my original post can be seen here 'alive' ?
So if you like this little video you know where to look on my BLog... Have fun !
And if you didn't watch this video you missed a lot about the remembrance of those times of the fourties !!

I have all (or at least the majority of) the clips I posted in the past.
I consider to post them if there is a need to. I'll see that in the comments.
And because you seem to just 'download' I placed a Rapidshare link in the comment to this 9MB avi clip !

Labels: ,


Comments:
Star Sisters proudly presents Andrew Sisters medley (1983)

Copy and paste into one link to get this 9MB avi clip :

htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/43317541/SSisters_proudly_presents_AS_medley.avi

>>
When you see this in Google cache (or alike) you actually have to go to my BLog and this comment otherwise you cannot copy/paste this !
If you don't wanna come to me you can of course also write it down ...... :-)
http://jeansmusicblog.blogspot.com/
http://jeansmusicblog.blogspot.com/2007_07_01_archive.html
>>
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures