Friday, February 08, 2008

 

Barbara Lewis said Hello to a stranger

Tomorrow is Barbara Lewis' birthday. She was born 9 February 1943, Salem, near Ann Arbor, Michigan).
A friend rediscovered his 'Baby I'm yours' vinyl by Barbara Lewis.
Of course he wants to see her also, so here he and you all go :

But you don't wanna just watch video's you wanna listen to (her) music.
Lewis, Barbara - Hello Stranger 1963_1966 (compilation).
01-Hello Stranger
02-Make Me Your Baby
03-Baby I'm Yours
04-Make Me Belong To You
05-Puppy Love
06-My Mama Told Me
07-Sho Nuff
08-Think A Little Sugar
09-Pushing A Good Thing
10-Someday We're Gonna Love Again
11-Spend A Little Time
12-On Bended Knee
13-I'm Thankful
14-I Remember The Feeling
15-Does Anyone Want A Lover
16-How Can I Say Goodbye

By the way, she wrote all of the songs on her original debut LP Hello Stranger and the backup group on many songs on this album are The Dells.
Check the comments to get some nice Popcorn songs like Hello stranger, Make me belong to you, Think a little sugar and Pushing a good thing too far.

Labels:


Comments:
Hello Jean,

What I want to ask is how can I download this great music about Barbara Lewis, I can´t find the link.
 
O me o mine, how stupid can one be ? Forgot completely......so obviously you indeed can't find the link... lol.
Well here ya go !

Note : full screen window gives you the best view of the comments !

'Clickable' links are for you downloaders soooo convienent but the disadvantage is they don't seem to 'last' long.
The Blogger gets a lot of comments 'please re-up'...... Other, more appropriate/interesting comments, they sadly don't get.... :(
So you will have to do a little work to get the link.
This seems, in my opinion, the best deal between 'protecting' my links and the least effort for you.


Link :
http://r#pidsh#re.com/files/89973591/L_B-HS_63_66.rar
You are smart, ain't ya ? So of course you understand to replace in r#pidsh#re twice the # in an a otherwise you don't have a 'valid' link !!
Paste this valid link in your browser-url and hit RETURN. You can also copy/paste the link into your 'downloadmanager'.

Pass to extract the file : 080207
The file is a small 35MB, 'cause the songs are only in low bitrate 128kbits

>>
When you see this in Google or Yahoo cache or by my Blog's search function read first the RED instructions at the top left of my Blog !
Direct link (after that go to the plain comment of this 2008_february article !) :
JeansMusicBlog
>>
 
Good evening Jean,

Finally I can download this great album.
Thank you very much.
Give us more popcornmusic!!
 
thanks for Barabara Lewis
 
Great site, thank you very much! Gbless. DpL
 
Thanks for the Barbara Lewis Gems. You got some really great music here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures