Wednesday, December 24, 2008

 

Jo Stafford Christmas albums 1964

December 2006 and december 2007 I posted some Christmas jokes, articles and albums. Earlier this month I said I wouldn't do so this year, especially because Rotterdamrebels was already offering some fine ones for you all.
But as I am (almost was...) busy with my unfinished serie before closing this Blog I remembered my wish december 2006 year regarding the Jo Stafford Christmas albums. Strictly from vinyl (no cleaning this time) here they are.

Jo Stafford - Sweet Hour of Prayer & Joyful season _1964

01-When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder
02-I Love To Tell The Story
03-What A Friend We Have In Jesus
04-In The Sweet By And By
05-My Task
06-Ninety And Nine
07-How Great Thou Art
08-Mighty Fortress Is Our God
09-Whiter Than Snow
10-Count Your Blessings
11-Little brown church in the wildwood
12-Sweet Hour Of Prayer

>>
13-Little Drummer Boy
14-Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
15-Deck The Halls
16-White Christmas
17-Jingle Bells
18-Merry Christmas
19-Christmas Is The Season
20-O Little Town Of Bethlehem
21-Silver Bells
22-Winter Wonderland
23-Silent Night


No scans included. You only seem to go for music : comment section...

Labels:


Comments:
Note : full screen window gives you the best view of the comments !

Link :
http://r#pidsh#re.com/files/173872816/S_J-SHoP_Js_1964.rar
Of course you understand to replace in r#pidsh#re twice the # in an a otherwise you don't have a 'valid' link !!
Paste this valid link in your browser-url and hit RETURN. You can also copy/paste the link into your 'downloadmanager'.

Pass to extract the file : 081216
The file is a small 55MB, 'cause the songs are only in very low bitrate 128kbits.
Please donnut give a nasty comment about that : check 'My opinion about bitrates' on 2008_jan_25.

>>
The next depends, amongst other things, on your security options in your browser and by so the ability to copy/paste the link.
When you see this in Google or Yahoo cache or by my Blog's search function read first the RED instructions at the top left of my Blog !
Direct link (after that go to the plain comment of this 2008_december article !) : JeansMusicBlog
Also possible : just click the 'post a comment' section here and you are able to copy/paste !

....And while you are there you might as well give a comment yourself....
>>
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures